easternpoland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aqueduct Tuchola.

+4
itio
ghana
flowergirls
yxert
8 posters

Go down

Aqueduct Tuchola. Empty Aqueduct Tuchola.

Post by yxert Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:44 pm

around the village Fojutowo - a distance of about 0.5 kilometers south lies the picturesque aqueduct built in the course of construction in the 1845-1849 Grand Canal Brda, serving Brda running your water for hydration complexes called. czerskich meadows, located in the region of Czersk - Barłogi. Aqueduct with a length of 75 m, built over intersecting with it flowing rapidly, 6 m below, in a deep ravine waters Czerska Planes, modeled on Roman has been made of yellow brick and stone combined with lime, in the bottom uszczelninych pitches, glass wool and tar paper. It is a great tourist attraction. Near the aqueduct's Inn where you are offered accommodation, kayaking, horse riding and many other activities. More recently, a lookout tower.

yxert

Back to top Go down

Aqueduct Tuchola. Empty Re: Aqueduct Tuchola.

Post by flowergirls Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:48 pm

It's already built a tower from the aqueduct? Is that the resort?

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:48 pm

It is not very high in the center.

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Fojutowo built new tower ....

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 pm

New ... hmmm is a must see. I wonder if this is the aqueduct. I've seen projects with land development concept and interesting to me is how it came out.

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 pm

And about europe senator ... well as native Tucholanin probably put your finger to the investment. One thing I know that the official owner is the owner of a local sawmill and of the entire complex built quite a few years.

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Apparently the only official Smile I take it on the principle that in every rumor there is some truth Smile Anyway, this is a very nice property with interesting attractions.

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 pm

One of the most beautiful aqueduct located between Klocek and Barłogami. Trimmed channel flows eel trap, mountain Small RSS Brdy.Okolica beautiful - meadows, forests, bridges, wood - nothing but sit there half a day in pictures. Can be reached by a dirt road Klocka on Barłogi or vice versa. I really recommend it! For aqueduct in Fojutowo have a car to not make it; you need to leave the resort on foot walking route ....

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Exactly, you're right, and if I can do it this year, I would like to include the other two aqueduct (Fojutowo enough credits to graduate).

tastysnack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum