easternpoland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new shelter

+5
yxert
powertip
neann
flowergirls
openworld
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The new shelter - Page 2 Empty Re: The new shelter

Post by tastysnack Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:10 pm

After due consideration, I probably still plot point of "friendly service" - because it's my definition of a probably much different from your Smile I should write that on the shelters (or as they call it there) been interested in space, which can be of any day and night air vehicle to get there and then have close to the trail with great views (this is very important because of the lack of time for a day hike uphill through the forest to the destination accommodation). I do not need luxury, just a roof over his head and running water somewhere nearby. The service can (and should) be limited to indicate to me the way, giving the key and to accept payment, I do not want to make friends with her or the same as the rest of the members of such a sanctuary ...

tastysnack

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 pm

But these things just in. .. Scandinavia, is not it?

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 pm

I was there like a chat with friendly service, on stories and smiles with other wanderers;), it's probably the nicest stay in a hostel outside of the obvious things, which Simon wrote above.

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Very fond memories of "support" for Turbacz, at the end I felt as if I bade farewell to family members; our children have their own ranking of your favorite ladies behind the bar in the dining room, which recognize them by name ao cordial service yet be proved the following fact: our 4-year-old son accidentally left in a shelter toy, discovered this after returning home, despair was great, one phone call to the shelter and were so loved, that in a few days came a rabbit in express mail package. Since then is called Turbaczek - Przytulaczek and our son loves shelter for Turbacz.

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 pm

The team at Rysiance also friendly. if he ever gets on this forum, it is warmly greet them

kilos

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 pm

It is good that our expectations so different - at least never in any shelter does not meet

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

I will be in the near future with the whole family tested shelter under Śnieżnikiem. From what I remember from the old days is ideally suited to the written by me above points. Well, maybe this is a bit too simplistic wet behind the ears ... :-). But the night it gives you a chance to admire the sunset or sunrise from the summit of Snow Mountain, in addition to the children, because the distance negligible.

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

For those of sunrise and sunset is worth to go in such a place ... and not because of the nice ladies from the canteen

tastysnack

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Well, unless it ... in Scandinavia

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:20 pm

I assure you that the other one does not bother.

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Well, look around at the top ... from the nearest car park is just 2.5 hours - I do not need to use the shelter teeth on this attraction tempted, so who knows, who knows

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum