Tripod for photos

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Tripod for photos

Post by yxert on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 pm

I'll be hanged if I know. In all depends on what you are shooting landscape. But surely you are not able to adequately illuminate the bottom of this, so as not to burn the sky. So out of my experience means. It depends also what anyone wants to show, because not every mind blown sky. Certainly without any filter do you manage to take a picture of the sea such as clarifying about 15 sec. to blur the water, the sky is burnout on 100000000%. Here, even the aperture f/22 Pomerania. And even at full aperture f/22 lose much on the Focus rally passes in August with the aim of taking pictures with any such distributions because as we know, and maybe not in the landscape it comes to what is in front of the lens and in the distance was the most acute.

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 pm

I'd argued with this statement

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 pm

And for such effects are the gray filters reducing the exposure of x4 or x8. Then the exposure is extended to several seconds. Without przepałów because lowers the amount of light entering the lens, both in how light the shadows.

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:09 pm

is ok as protection and minimum liquidation of the atmosphere, like the fellow above I also wrote that I use UV protection lens, sometimes I use filters gray just to the exposure time, eg, wants teeth water movement was in motion and not-frozen.

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:09 pm

standard UV protection, and half a year is in the drawer fleece and waiting for use, somehow it was not the way Smile

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3