Tripod for photos

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Tripod for photos

Post by yxert on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:23 pm

I finally got a tripod: D Unfortunately, I did not buy it myself just got a gift

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

I got a Manfrotto 055XPROB with 498RC2 head Although I wanted to buy carbon tripod Sirui of their head but as the saying goes, do not look a gift horse in the mouth so I'm glad that I have. This kit weighs about 3 pounds and now only a backpack for happiness I need

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

And I learned today about the existence of something like the Gorillapod. And I like the ...

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:25 pm

When you buy you need to pay attention to how much weight will remain set. Stand firmer, but poverty can help in some situations.

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:26 pm

It is just like the peasant from the village .... dressing him in a suit and assuming brand Rolex wrist he always will be a peasant from the village; D "redneck" because the choice of Chinese counterfeits, you can compare to this. Branded hardware is actually quite expensive for us Poles although many times already convinced that the creative twice and losing is better to wait and put something brand. From my own experience I know that the longer the nacieszymy August .....

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Prepare to purchase a good compact camera. I do not want an SLR, because I believe that exchanging lenses is very inconvenient to prefer something light, which can be inserted into the bag. I care about good zooming, my budget is 1200

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 pm

overwhelming

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Perhaps you mean the compact Housed in a purse. If so wartoby choose a Panasonic TZ20 compact and in my opinion doing a good quality pictures and videos which is the Nikon Coolpix S9100

tastysnack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 pm

I would choose Coolpix, but because I choose not to offer are small, neat compact camera with interchangeable lenses such as the Olympus, and is a different class and quality photos and great complement to an SLR camera as a second camera.

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Why overwhelming? Some like SLR, some do not and that's it. Not everyone wants to carry a few pound camera, and for this a few lenses, tripods, etc.

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Thanks for the advice. Of course I meant compact set in a bag, wearing a big SLR would be too burdensome for me.

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Recently, while in Ukraine in Lviv made ​​myself a przeglądzik how many of the tour participants, and then photographed. At about 55 people was only 7 SLRs, others snapping kompaktami or cells. Knowledge of the principles of photographs of the people was poor, because you know how to evaluate the Canon 500D doing the photos in a rather dark church at ISO100 mode and "sport" because "freeze" the motion blur and will have staff, but complaining that Canon can not cope because the pictures are dark ....

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:35 pm

Just mode "sport" of the class Canon SLR copes well with dark interior - because automatically sets high ISO and short time, so that gives up to take pictures of your hand. Many times I used it to take pictures in the churches.

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:36 pm

I did not examine in detail when this lady complained that the pictures are too dark, and said that she does too only at the lowest ISO, ie 100 and indoor sport mode. It surprises me now Your statement that in this mode, the Canon can not set the ISO, because opt equivalent sensitivity automatically. I have a lower grade camera Nikon D60, Canon 1000D or equivalent sport mode and I can choose what I want or ISO from 100 to 1600 or auto / camera then selects the significantly high ISO suitable for lighting the scene / I'm more surprised the fact that this lady was talking about underexposed pictures, not that they are raised ....

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Canon so no. ISO can be set in the other semi-automatic modes. Unfortunately, with the advent of newer models (I went with the 450D to 550D) with a wider range of ISO camera trying to overdo it and its setting too high causing graininess ...

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:51 pm

of course

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

because what I've done, buy canon powershot sx40hs I bought this compact in Sweden and cost the me exactly 300 € while the nikon with similar parometrach costs 200 € it just is housed in a you wake up, I propose Canon makes a better image and has very good optics from 24mm to 840mm lens is a manual jet

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Do you use? I like fleece and yellow sky, but practically I do not use, somehow I can not see, I do not see much difference. Earlier, another camera, I had virtually permanently established UV, but more to protect the lens than to achieve a special effect. I would like to test it yet gray half, but probably will end up just throwing money and throwing drawer slides

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:59 pm

I admit honestly that I do not have any filter. When I was old zenith UV (as protection of the lens), and all that. As if I know what the benefits are for example: the polarization or gray, etc, but on considerations of buying ends. I'm going in the open air, and I choose the settings for the weather conditions. And if it is necessary, then I use the filter :-) PS, although I try to interference to a minimum. ... Well, unless it is to be a picture of fantasy

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:59 pm

I have a polarizing filter - fits into one of the wide-angle lenses, which I often use for shooting landscapes and UV-KE serving mainly to protect obiekywu from dust and scratches. Once I used a lot of fleece, and now I stopped because of the loss of brightness it causes.

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:00 pm

I use UV filters as protection lenses, as well as in the area of ​​a circular polarizing filter to obtain a dark blue sky, or in order to eliminate reflections and reflections .. I taz Star filter for special effects.

tastysnack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:00 pm

I used to use a UV filter and have it ready to hand in an accident photos polarizing filter, which recently very liked. In fact, in the case of UV filter matrices COMOS does nothing except protection. Polarizing filter gives effects in all weather conditions, and not only for shooting landscapes. Great for architectural photography. I would recommend a series of articles about polarach:

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:01 pm

I use UV-polar circular and half-gray, and it is necessary to set digital photography, the fact that the UV is just the nature of the front cover of the lens in the lens, the other two are used to compensate for the sky

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:04 pm

I do not have any filter to the camera. Maybe it wrong, it may well, however, I believe that I do not need.

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:05 pm

It's just like me. I already have a second DSLR, and the filter is not used it yet no.

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next