rescue Monuments

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: rescue Monuments

Post by flowergirls on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:35 pm

Rescue monuments is about the river. In the past also rescued monuments and medieval castles, for example, was rebuilt in the Renaissance mansions. Even Golub Dobrzyn where raw castle walls "decorated" (that's me) ugly crown ornaments bleee. Castles, palaces, mansions and other architectural monuments were and will be rebuilt by the current owners liking. Is the extension works to the castle such as glass szkaradztwem believes will evaluate it for future generations. For me it will be a desecration. Oh and one more thing how are the ruins of the castle, which was built in the Middle Ages and later had two reconstructions in a variety of styles and after World War II was destroyed - this is what style to rebuild it until 3 to choose from.

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:36 pm

The topic rescue monuments reminded me yet Przasnysz and his parish. Once surrounded her beautiful baroque wall. A unique monument in Mazovia and Poland. Unfortunately, pastor came up with himself that will replace this "ruin" something nobler, simpler ... And so arose the current fence of the church ... brick-picket. A unique monument we can see only a tiny portion of the bell tower.

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 pm

.. and I just read that Warsaw was demolished historic, over one hundred villa ... What's with that unique ... incredibly sad that people are quite disrespecting toward our cultural heritage, our monuments. I wonder what those ruins now put the owner.

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Sure modern residence or any office.

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:38 pm

How about the rescue of monuments? As for me, a revelation

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:38 pm

I have to admit that it would be renovated old houses' TO WANT TO LIVE THERE "

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Maybe try to publicize and condemn such things with which I encountered in Strzybniku, where the palace was sold "owner" possessing petrol stations and many years after that moment was with him ruin:

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Apparently the owner of the inn in Fojutowo is one of our Europe senator.

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:51 pm

On the route of the Grand Canal Brda are three hydro-technical facilities of this type. Three kilometers from Legbąd in Barłogach, splits into smaller branches going in Small RSS Brda. Near dens, midway between the villages of White and block, there are two smaller aqueducts. RSS and aqueducts from the time of the Prussian. Construction was strategic in nature, because it was about providing the right amount of hay for the horses while on duty in the Prussian army at the Ruthenian border. The first water flowed dug channels in 1848, and holding Grassland still existed here until 1974 as a kolkhozes, who. Today, virtually land reclamation system no longer works and the forest slowly returns to the old grounds.

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2