easternpoland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new shelter

+5
yxert
powertip
neann
flowergirls
openworld
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The new shelter Empty The new shelter

Post by openworld Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:28 pm

I finally found a moment to share with you their impressions of residence in the new shelter. I must admit that with great concern gave up the attempt, especially the old shelter was exceptionally climate (although actually crumbling) and blessed them no great fondness. So I had to deal not only with reality, but with their own weaknesses.

Unfortunately, an attempt fared badly, not to say disastrous.

openworld

Back to top Go down

The new shelter Empty Re: The new shelter

Post by flowergirls Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 pm

We got to the hostel around 11 at night. Prior to warn about this in a telephone interview to make sure that after this time we will get to the center. With palpable reluctance in his voice, I was informed that I come so late (the phone was mentioned in the chair. 10) is someone I open up. On reaching the place, it turned out that we were late so 10 does nothing we can reach the top. From 20.30 I tried to get to the shelter to announce the hour being late, but unfortunately no one picked up the phone. Later I learned that the phone will only work from 8 am to 20 pm.

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:50 pm

and best. On Saturday, when it came more tourists were all sitting in the evening in front of the hut and discussed plans for the next day, they shared their impressions from trips, etc. Well finally started to be fun. And here at 22 Lord comes with the operating shelters, reproachfully warns that, after all, 22 is late at night (but then we do not hałasowaliśmy!) And declares that we have to go inside the building, because he has to close the door. As we wanted to move to the canteen, it turned out that it is closed. Started to get really uncomfortable, because people started getting shit. In the end, each of us paid for the night here, and (if you obey curfew) should be able to sit outside and even the whole night ...

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:51 pm

this contemporary parable of the shelters ...

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Some comfort in the fact that Turbacz, which also visited recently, is the same.

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:52 pm

With your text shows that the first meeting of the new shelter is not fell well. From my observation is that in many hostels somewhere flew the coop a long time to do the atmosphere, the atmosphere of brotherhood .... Damn it gets me out of breath as I come to the shelter on Równica pull out of the backpack own lunch, and owner tells me that "its not them here, only food purchased on the spot." That was a few years ago, the shelter was done for the Silesian restaurant cars arriving here in the same building on the pork chops. Perhaps something has changed ...
To Branded Szczawin I'm going to get this year. By the way, the question whether the shelter looks as intended in the project, as in the photo mock-up below?

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:54 pm

The group, which arrived upon prior to the hostel just before the 24's it was also strongly lectured. I you did not forewarned that I will need bedding. I already know that I will have children sleep under blankets. Fortunately, it turned out that the momentum made ​​the book a larger down payment - as if the night had to be the linens. It saved me, because you were rather reluctant to help. Besides, we were accommodated on the top floor of the hut, and so to the bathroom at night with the kids we had 3 floors (all huts bathroom is on poizomie -1). Despite my requests for a seat Dogon came out, how it came out (a book I carried out more than three months prior to arrival).

kilos

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:56 pm

in terms of shelter for Równica, unfortunately she did with him a restaurant for "Sunday" tourists arriving by car to the door. On weekends, I would not recommend: (! A week is a little better, but on Sunday afternoon it's there so crowded that it's hard to find even a piece of free space.

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:57 pm

And if it comes to that new hostels lose mountain climate, I'm very disappointed shelter on Hall Miziowa. Now it is not a shelter, but the hotel and it's quite expensive for the average tourist's pocket

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Hall Miziowa definitely disappointing. A few years ago, when the piece was left in the hall of the former youth could feel the atmosphere of the hill. Now Miziowa resembles the upper station of the cable to Kasprowy.

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

In contrast, the near Rysianką recommend. I was two weeks ago and is sensational. Just like old times. Nothing has changed. Friendly service, shelter open all night long, beautiful views from the cafeteria and terrace in front of the building, good food, clean bathrooms and a cool little rooms, although very small. The only sign of the new is the possibility to rent a so-called. hut, which is a separate building behind the shelter such as all-night party. Well, motors under the shelter completely I did not like.

tastysnack

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Remember, because it's something for me Smile Drive under the shelter of the car, leave all the stuff out there on the trail and go only with a backpack full of equipment, the rest of which I take with me on vacation suited rather to the trunk rather than on the back;)

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

But you like to provoke :-). But what you write that is no longer the only hostel accommodation, or hotel. I knew not the true climate shelters, because you see it as. And the climate is a certain philosophy, a way of life ... ;-)

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Oh, and probably soon begin to prove that the only appropriate;)

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Or maybe I have met and I do not like this climate?

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 pm

You know that "I ride in the mountains," and I think for the loss of valuable time and energy bringing on top of things on your back, if he can do it for me horsepower.

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:02 pm

I am a "weekend hiker," though not in the sense Dame, who dressed in high-heeled slippers are doing a photo series of "me and the mountain."

kilos

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:02 pm

If I only have 2 days to use, I prefer to be addressed looking at the views

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:02 pm

In places not accessible horsepower better seen;-). And there is more solitarily, which happens to really like.

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

But I'm talking only about things Smile Sometimes I give up my  and continue to walk in search of the best views, but without undue burden Smile

Last edited by powertip on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 pm

But sometimes you have to bring things in order to get the most remote places. In addition, the morning of the panorama of the Tatra Mountains in the ... priceless

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:06 pm

No, we are now talking probably about two different things Smile I do not question the charms of sleep in a mountain hut, I can understand your sentiments and happy to wake up to the view of the Tatras ... I wonder why the idea to drive up to hostels car to leave him there and go on the trail (rather than abandoning it somewhere at the bottom, laboriously carry a backpack full of losing time and energy), and obtained better conditions after repairs disqualify residence in your eyes the same shelter? And even if someone chooses in such a place only on Sunday afternoon - what's the harm?

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 pm

No fatally. It already is not the only hostel holiday house. To meet the standards of shelter should:
- Be quite lonely,
- Located so far and high, so that his visit had to be big enough to put the effort (it will make will go there only such persons who really really care),
- Well, if you have a nice view of it,
- Good if you friendly service,
- Must have a climate dining room (preferably with wooden elements or the entire wooden)
- It must be a little wet behind the ears;-) (to nocowały there only people who really want it)
- Must have stamps and metal stamps to buy :-).

kilos

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 pm

In addition to great views and friendly service all other parameters disqualify such a place to stay for a short weekend trip for me.

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Inform me of those disqualified by you, that list I need it

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next