What are your favorite mountains?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: What are your favorite mountains?

Post by powertip on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Even I would not have thought that the objection lies somewhere lurked Smile But the truth is, the Norwegian wilderness in Poland, Poland Loire Valley, Tuscany Poland etc. are some such comparisons perhaps drawing on some of our national complexes. Also, the truth that it is better to sell Izery as Polish Norwegian wilderness than Izery the Polish wilderness ecological disaster Smile .... although, now apparently doing a tour of slum tourism fashionable and what is considered to be ugly

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 pm

I think that the creator of a new comparison was about the alignment Hall Izerska to the tundra. Generally. And this comparison in my opinion withstand. Although more akin to the tundra Karelian than the one known in Norway ... although the latter did not personally seen

tastysnack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:17 pm

So it looks;) And that's not this truly northern Norwegian;) This was tiny, only about half a day's ride

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Karelian tundra do not have. I admired her only train headed to Murmansk. And I was driving on the peninsula Solovetsky in the White Sea

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:18 pm

how am I supposed to prove that you're wrong and that Hall Izerska is certainly one of a kind and can not be compared to anything? Wink

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:19 pm

maybe it's not the place to brag about it ... but travel further, to Norway, Romania and Peru are at the forefront of countries that would like to see.

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:19 pm

And I stand by Karelia. For years there cycling plan. Some time ago I managed to even get a map of the land.

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Dreams, this is the only driving force

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:20 pm

It is today the acquisition of the map is still some problem? I'm on the less popular parts of Scandinavia simply a printed pieces with google maps

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:20 pm

So I suggest you to such printouts went to Karelia. But probably not soon you would see the back

tastysnack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:21 pm

In Karelia is close to 27 thousand. miles of rivers, which every year change their course and trough. Asphalt roads there is hardly at all. The only things you can move it into the land of gravel roads and forest roads - I assure you that any of them is not on Google map

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm

And this karelska like?

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm

You have to shoot the moment when you refresh your google satellite images and "map" will be the current

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Price map is one thing, and the accuracy of the latter. Just look at Poland in Google Maps. It turns out that are marked on it barely asphalt roads, and even then not all. Gravel roads, wild, forest products in general is not there. In other words, according to Google in Karelia are only two ways, and they just do not want to travel

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Oh, there is not so bad

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:23 pm

And so in general it's probably time to change the title of this thread or move the discussion to the new - for a long time is not about Polish hostels

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:25 pm

and I like it Smile If it were not that "cycling" I would say that's an interesting idea;)

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 pm

It's me back to the main thread and definitely will support "a candidate" Hall Izerska. Photos I have unfortunately only analog, but, as someone here said, the word also means something Smile Izerska Hall is one of my magical places - lost at the end of the world. Before the war these areas were much more populated. In the former village remained only the building of the current shelter. It also builds climate.

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 pm

During those agonizing about Karelia downloaded from the dusty shelves "Kalevala" and read the pillows

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 pm

maybe someone had to deal with Villa Hamra in Poronin?

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm looking for good accommodation in that area, and the guest house looks pretty cool

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:47 pm

At the top we were about 23-23.15. Hostels were sealed shut. As the trial of long-term use of the ring did not bring any effect began to celebrate shelter and shining flashlights calling in the window in which it seemed to us that we saw some movement. Only after about 20 minutes we went to Mrs. and with great pretensions let inside. Oh where are those times that shelters were open around the clock ...

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 pm

A shelter itself ... not quite cold. Canteen as the average quality home holiday resort. Purity is true, and served dishes are quite good so. bar, but no such thing wykwintniejszego uświadczymy, and the more regional dishes. There was no metal stamps, beer was warm.

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Exactly look now Branded Szczawiny. Your own pictures you will not be included, because of the very positive experience because I did not want him to snap. What to Równica since I can remember it was so, as you write, and because of the position I think that not much has changed and there is unlikely to change. Currently I have a bevel on the top and I will in turn tested another hostel, and then shared the thrill of staying in them. For now leads by far Turbacz. Near Turbacz Maciejowa impressed me the average. Yes, great interior (that, after all, a wooden chalet), the speaker quietly oozed mountain hits. Location przewspaniałe view of the Tatras well ... but.

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Despite the failure of the telephone went up almost the entire route beating after dark. It was not easy, given that even the morning sitting at work behind a desk, behind us was a fairly arduous road in numerous traffic jams and backpacks weighed filled with a lot of food for 4 days.

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3