What are your favorite mountains?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: What are your favorite mountains?

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 pm

The biggest tourist attraction of the region is of course Babia Top with the band Police, but it is worth noted that the city has a dense network of hiking and biking, some of which connect the town to the main routes extending toward the band Babiogórski and Beskid Maly. Through the city runs the International Pilgrimage Route "trail of Mary", the trail - "Podbabiogórskie Eco-museum", "Wooden Architecture Route" or "Equestrian Trails Eco-museum".

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Despite the urban nature of more than 50% of the city area is covered by forests, interspersed with numerous creeks and streams, which, combined with the lack of a developed heavy industry make it in the summer prevailing favorable conditions for a healthy and active leisure

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello again, and again encourage you to come in the mountain side, where it is now extremely picturesque, but here it is a year

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

In Makow is the most beautiful in the spring, when melting snow and rushing water noise down - all the Skawa. Makow is the most beautiful in the summer, when a tilted toward the south slopes of Bryndzówki and Makowska Mountain mature srebno - golden grain, dark blue blueberries in the woods and in the evening the Skawa floats light blue haze. In Makow is the most beautiful in the fall when the green spruce kings here comes brown birches, oaks, maples and red beech trees. I Makow is the most beautiful in the winter, when the blue mountains is mixed into the white snow, and Skawa fades into a sheet of ice "Such a description posted on - Calendar Beskidzki - (1985r.) Mieczyslaw janitor. Distributed on beauty Makowskis landscapes by the natural cycle of the seasons

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

I encourage this area do not have. I go there often, especially in the dry Beskid. You are right top are the most beautiful in early spring or when you claim to be in autumn colors. Now I really have to stop and visit the Mac Podhalański.

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 pm

We encourage, now it is nice:)

tastysnack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Now, in the breezy days of summer is exceptionally beautiful and good visibility allows you to notice the panorama parts of Silesia and Cracow area. Come cloudy today;]

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Of course, I invite you to Beskid Culture Week. Especially due to the fact that in the past year has been thoroughly modernized setting the scene and 'town kramowego' (stand gastronomic regional cuisine, entertainment, local crafts and creations of others).

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 pm

On Sunday I drove by the Mac, so as the weather permits, it is a wall-concrete there would be staying pops its charms.

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 pm

I hope that the weather was successful

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Weather was successful

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm

Continuing the topic, for those interested.

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

May weekend choose a girl in the area of Zywiec.
We would like to have a nice and active this time. We're going on three days.

tastysnack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

We are amateurs when it comes to trips to the mountains. Recently we were in the Valley Kościeliska and left on Turbacz. Both trips were great.

yxert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

What trips do you recommend us so for 6-8 hours, take a walk, watch nice views, but they would not be very difficult. We're going by car, so I always would like to somehow get back to the car park from where we leave.

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Thank you in advance for suggestions

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Proven and interesting route leads from anglerfish / Easy Access from Zywiec and the Hungarian hills / the hall Boracza and continue through the hall Redykalną / trail black / up to two shelters: for Lipowska and Rysiance / yellow / There you can admire the panorama of the Tatras, and may still be on clearings around shelters crocuses. Back to the Hall Boracza green trail / road through the forest / and the car black trail, which started wandering. Hike a very varied and not too tiring for 5-7 hours

kilos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 pm

I recommend the trip to the Velka Raca of Rycerka Cologne, where you can leave your car. The trail leads through the forest quite steeply uphill, but it is quite short, ok.2h. It is worth a little sweat for these beautiful 360 degree view from the dome peak next to the hostel. View up to Slovakia (Velky Rozsutec). Alternatively, you can reach Zwardonia and from there a beautiful scenic route to go to the United Racz ok.4h one way to the hostel. A simpler and shorter routes would recommend Rachowiec from the hostel "Train Beskidzki" in Zwardoń, where you can leave your car. Beautiful walking and scenic tourist trail Smile Regards!

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Curious about your opinion on the Polish shelters. Nothing, after all, is no substitute for vagrants from one to the other without a special order and liabilities. As for me, all my passion for travel was born precisely during such trips. To this day, mountain chalets I find something special. At the beginning of a few good words about Turbacz that even though it is undeniably monstrous, it is also one of the most atmospheric shelters in the Polish mountains. Beautiful views from the windows, a large dining room with a great reverb (invaluable when playing the guitar) and the location is phenomenal advantages of this place. Besides, a great plus for the Gorce National Park for bike trails and all the favor for this kind of tourism.

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Well, I am voting generally for mountain huts. Absolutely all have a unique atmosphere. It is a pity that the idea died a natural death, because in some places it asks about the cabin. If I had to point the leader among the huts would have a big problem. With a heavy heart I put on knights, and soon after Jaworzec. Although I'm not sure that order. All are unique and now.

powertip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:13 pm

This convinces me encouragement and provokes this to see if it is not advertising ... especially that this year more Norway can not afford me anymore;)

flowergirls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm

By the way, once working in another tourist site, whose name I will not reveal more, he wrote for us Author of Izerskie. His lyrics were so fascinating, discovered many mysteries of the region that have since been planning trip in those pages. The word, however, has enormous power of influence. Not only pictures

ghana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by itio on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Norway's absolutely no resemblance, in any case, the views were not one bit similar to those parts that I saw. Those mountains and plateaus are quite different. If you would look for similarities rather to areas in the vicinity of Wytrzyszczki

itio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neann on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:15 pm

The next time, but this time in the summer.

neann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

But I lie to you absolutely not accusing ... because Hall Live Izerska not seen. But the Norwegian wastes a lot ... and I suspect that it may in terms of "natural" may have some similarities, but the scale of the space certainly not this one. And climate rather different. Hence the suspicion ... and a willingness to check if there any truth in this statement is. I used to convince;)

openworld

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next