easternpoland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

traveling in Poland

+5
neann
kilos
itio
ghana
flowergirls
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

traveling in Poland Empty traveling in Poland

Post by flowergirls Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

What means of transportation you prefer? On foot, by bike, by car, by bus, by train, by plane: D (although it did not sound like tp sometimes it's funny to look at these planes, because the flight was promoted to flight for 90 zł in Poland) ...

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

traveling in Poland Empty Re: traveling in Poland

Post by ghana Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 pm

I am his time hitchhiking, train and bus ... more recent times by car ...

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 pm

So far mainly train / bus. Minus is that map their travel purposes you need a little adjust timetables or bus station, can be a chore ... but not impossible Smile traveling by car are certainly convenient, but I personally can not somehow convince the convenience and hang car for later. I feel sorry for the loss of relationships with casual human beings, to which sometimes is a "forced" when you are traveling with others Smile but most pleasing is to explore the world on their own feet. Without hurry, without frenzy, accompanied by your thoughts. It is easier to notice what eludes every day and see that life is a wide range of adventures. Yours Smile

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Ability to travel by car, gave me real freedom

kilos

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:39 pm

Also true freedom and independence is a strong argument, when you insert it on the table

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:39 pm

But I do not use it to complete the discussion

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Even I did not come to mind, from the end of the discussion Smile The harder, the better the possibility of activation gray Smile. But if you think about, it is probably the most pleasant memories of a lonely journey. This time it is is mainly for themselves and their thoughts. The landscape is a little side effect. Once I had the opportunity to ask the E. Dzikowska as it began its adventure, she smiled and replied that from hiking through the forest. When I recall the answer, it is also a smile to myself, because my traveling began after the lone wandering the fields and meadows. I add a little maliciously in his mind that and it really on these fields and meadows ends;). But they are really happy moments, simple and trite ... but full Smile

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Happy journey for me is not dependent on what I'm going only where and why, but above all on the go and who I meet. The best example of this Leżajsk. We went on a three-and everyone was playing alone, but together we enjoyed a great fun.

tastysnack

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:41 pm

You are right, Sir Andrew, that a lot of pleasure in the journey draws to the company Smile But ... I need to put a condition: you on this journey to strive for the same purpose Smile I guess at least I like the approach that I do not like who , it's not going anywhere ... and then what? This is sometimes the least important :-)

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:42 pm

But also can be tempting to some compromise (you never know what type of traveler will be a combination of: mountaineer - diver). The most effective are those compromises achieved by using a muzzle and chain. A little unfailing in his hand also need to have Smile and nothing ... just to travel Smile

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Right. The common goal! Course. How is the diver dives, as the mountain is the highlander how to play with such as know how to dance, shoot with the photographer even if I have to be myself together. If you do not have anyone to it, without grace I can handle myself.

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Probably talking about delicate feminine hands to the muzzle and chain.

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by kilos Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Speaking of being on the right side of the muzzle and chain

kilos

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Exactly.

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Aside from the muzzle and chain ... I have to agree Marta on this matter. Wandering alone are more open to the world around us and people. More and more we learn we learn. I will never forget his lonely walks in the mountains, when every day ToRs new friendships. Some continue today!

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:53 pm

And in terms of means of transport that I would be a little divided: those that are used to reach a certain destination, and those that allow us to explore this aim. When it comes to me to willingly car, and then ... the bike. Top of the saddlebags, so did not have to do the wheels just go ahead.

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:53 pm

And so it fascinated me at all the various means of transport. For years, I dream of such a trip, which would start on foot, then przesiadłbym on the bike, then a canoe, horse, sailboat and motor. Logistic difficult to arrange, but I would certainly ever get their way

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by neann Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:54 pm

Since I have a car, I felt the taste of freedom. It's just that I miss the spontaneous outings purchase promotional fare type Station "Poland for the weekend" and ride across the country from place to place with accommodation on the train;) Besides cycling trips in the wilderness and sometimes leading him carrying a bike or wading in the mud. In a few years old as my youngest grows up to nights in a tent I'm gonna drive to Czestochowa (leave the branch office) and return the entire Jura bikes up to Krakow and then return by train to Częstochowa.

neann

Back to top Go down

Post by openworld Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Logistically? This reminds me of a description of the type of event "Ironman", something absolutely unmanageable.

openworld

Back to top Go down

Post by powertip Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:55 pm

I'm going to lay out for a few days

powertip

Back to top Go down

Post by tastysnack Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

I definitely prefer the car. I have no problem with the movement of the city, I do not need to combine, wondering if I got a suitable bus, etc.

tastysnack

Back to top Go down

Post by yxert Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Hitchhiking can not dare too much unpleasant, I heard vague situation. I prefer to drive, unfortunately I have no license, and in such situations, I am dependent on others. Most often I use with our Polish PKS'u.

yxert

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirls Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 pm

I hate to travel the Polish railways, it is a drama always some adventure and always the same. prefer a less environmentally friendly but still a car

flowergirls

Back to top Go down

Post by ghana Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Page relatively new because only works.

ghana

Back to top Go down

Post by itio Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Referring to the spirit of this thread: I most like to travel by car, if only because I'm not dependent on any stations / stops, or the weather, I can go where I want to change the itinerary, even on the road, stopping whenever I notice something interesting (no, of course not in the middle of the highway, but rather avoiding motorways). I can also throw in the car all the necessary things and not worry that your luggage is too heavy - how would it be if you travel by bicycle. For me, the pluses same Smile

itio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum